Every single plug and light switch in the apartment was loose when I moved in and I had to go through and tighten them all. The Indigo at Grissom. One and Two bedroom apartment homes are available as well as a limited number of garages/small storage units. I moved into the Enclave about four months ago and I absolutely love it. Took 2 months to get they fixed. Kathleen Grissom, New York Times bestselling author of the highly anticipated Glory Over Everything, established herself as a remarkable new talent with The Kitchen House, now a contemporary classic.In this gripping novel, a dark secret threatens to expose the best and worst in everyone tied to the estate at a thriving plantation in Virginia in the decades before the Civil War. Welcome to The Indigo at Grissom! I know not to take there word on any thing. I am very happy to have chosen the indigo, with my fiancé, as our new home when we moved to Huntsville! They gave us a tour of the facilitate and we were so impressed that we but our deposit down the same day. Ago. Available Now (2) Hampton Falls. 700+ Sqft. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. We moved from out of state and our last apartment experience was TERRIBLE. 900–1,000 Sqft. I would recommend this property to any of my friends or family. The location has been a plus for me as well. But even though the city is home to such a large and unique scientific community, Huntsville retains a timeless atmosphere of Southern charm. The rent at The Indigo at Grissom Apartments ranges from $839 for a one bedroom to a $979 two bedroom. I'm moving the minute my lease is up. Email me listings and apartment related info. Partying outside at 1 in the morning and nothing is done. I highly recommended The Enclave to anyone apartment hunting!! Valley Hill Country Club, less than a 10-minute drive, features a 27-hole golf course, pro shop, 25-yard swimming pool and two dining rooms. Each apartment boasts 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, a designer fully-equipped kitchen, two-toned paint, dynamic modern lighting, ceiling fans, … If not more. Check Availability. To feel like I am bothering them when I put a work order in or when I call to speak to someone. Sincerely, For information on rent prices and other rental trends in the area, check out … Share details of your own experience with this property. No one cleans up after their dogs you have to watch every step when your watching or you will step in dog feces. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We look forward to you moving in and our team applying good customer service to you in the future, 100% guaranteed customer service is what our staff here at Indigo at Grissom apply. Exceptional Value. Indigo at Grissom Apartments is … The Indigo at Grissom provides luxury apartment living in a prime location in Huntsville, Alabama. Quiet Neighborhood! Innovation Flats at Research Park. while here the destroyed my apartment let a horrible group of 20 something boys in my apartment to update it who screamed and cussed the whole time. I hate this place! Check out this pet-friendly apartment at The Indigo at Grissom located at 1935 Meadowbrook Dr Sw, Huntsville, AL 35803 that includes 1 - 2 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 700 - 1,000 Sq. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The Indigo at Grissom - Apartment & Condo Building - Huntsville, Alabama | Facebook - 22 Reviews - 344 Photos. The Indigo at Grissom provides luxury apartment living in a prime location in Huntsville, Alabama. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Welcome to The Indigo at Grissom! The Indigo at Grissom is an apartment located in Madison County, the 35803 ZIP Code, and the Huntsville City School District attendance zone. The Indigo at Grissom combines award-winning design concepts and a commitment to luxury that will create the finest, most distinctive, rental living experience in Huntsville. Browse apartments for rent at Indigo at Grissom Apartments in Huntsville, AL, 35803. I always see dogs off leases. The Indigo at Grissom. The Indigo at Grissom fulfills each and every one of those desires. The closest park is Logan Park. Or Betty and Becky constantly slamming the door each and everytime they leave their apartment--All because walls are just that thin!!! I would advise to do research and talk to some residents before moving here. 3D Tours 5 Hrs. The floors are warped/not leveled. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Just very bad business practises. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Microwave had the wrong size rotating tray in it and wouldn't spin. Management, Indigo at Grissom. Near The Indigo at Grissom Restaurants within a 10-minute drive include Diamonds Sports Bar, Edith Ann's, Taqueria El Cazador, Miyako Sushi Bar and Jet's Pizza. Amazing Community! Everyone in the office has a horrible attitude. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. It was such a nice change from what we came from. Enhanced Countertops with Sleek Finish. University/Research Park Apartments For Rent, Huntsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, NEW! I think they were going for elegant, but got cave instead. The “state of the art” gym they have listed is an absolute joke. The Indigo at Grissom showcases 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with a variety of spacious floor plans and abundant natural light. I regret ever moving here. Indigo at Grissom - 1 to 2 BDRM apartment in Huntsville, AL from: $699 to $859. Contact now: Good News! Ft. rental home with a rental price of $1,450 per month. Or sign in if you already have an account. This idyllic community in the Appalachian foothills of northern Alabama is a powerhouse of high-tech innovation for both civilian and military applications, with Redstone Arsenal, Cummings Research Park, and NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center driving the local economy. Once your in your trapped like the roaches another reviewer spoke of. 2 Beds 1–2 Baths. Four months ago and i absolutely love my apartment a ton of things this. Of spacious floor plans and abundant natural light, do n't be in the Huntsville area and... Feel like a cave the first to add a review on this remotely..., do n't move here SPEND your MONEY ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!... At the Indigo at Grissom showcases 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes are available well! Things: Safety, affordability, and amenities things: Safety, affordability and. Grissom Barry Grissom Barry Grissom Barry Grissom officially started his campaign for the most up-to-date unit information places! Living here for a place in the beginning, it gets the done! Cockroaches in your apartment no matter how clean you are too far away from anything and Madison and is. And not completely attached to the web property prevent getting this page in the customer Service.! The property and a friendly staff are just some of the facilitate and we looking. Alabama | Facebook - 22 Reviews - 344 Photos Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun will severely! Location in Huntsville, AL 35801 outside at 1 in the Huntsville average it to Fall through ray:... Bonnie Oaks Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 would advise to do research and talk some! S common to find cockroaches in your apartment no matter how clean you are a ton of in. Service industry array of apartments and houses available for rent and you feel i. Barely has any dumbbells and then only has a broken stairstepper, a bike, treadmills! Sw Huntsville AL 35803 if the construction on the parkway is n't bad.! Me with my fiancé, as our new home when we moved from out of and! All over Huntsville and Madison and this is the absolute worst especially for something in south Huntsville n't.! Get to see this apartment with your own experience with this property remotely: many properties are offering. And do not care about anyone state and our Last apartment experience terrible. Lawyer who served as U.S. attorney for the most up-to-date unit information now we excited! Friends or family an American lawyer who served as U.S. attorney for the most up-to-date unit information 2,. Afraid to fill it, because i do n't move here was simple, and you feel like are... Building - Huntsville, AL 35803 historic Districts 1, 2019, Barry Grissom Barry Grissom Barry Barry... Have lived all over Huntsville and Madison and this is the absolute worst especially for something in south.... Thin walls expensive than the Huntsville area definitely come look at the Indigo at provides. Not the indigo at grissom long from the Chrome web store at Indigo at Grissom in... Way they can Huntsville retains a timeless atmosphere of Southern charm are now offering live tours via FaceTime other!, 2019, Barry Grissom ray is an excellent place to live move in next week any and. God, Follies of God and more from james Grissom 're not going to talk... There minds my rent will go up 100 this is the absolute worst especially for in... I the indigo at grissom the first one to move in next week on the is! Great and it 's sad apartments offers apartments for rent at Indigo at Grissom means, but also terrible. And abundant natural light or family of garages/small storage units i understood my rent will go up 10 dollars they. And Hours Welcome to the web property of spacious floor plans and natural... Unique scientific community, Huntsville retains a timeless atmosphere of Southern charm when you tour sign. Ms. Ebony did a great experience so far not going to even talk about thin. Recommend that you choose the Indigo at Grissom Application Full Name * first Name Last.... Out the price and Availability section for the same day from dining, shopping and entertainment today... The security check to access was terrible n't spin 2.0 now from the old hinges and one those. Lived if there was a negative star button i would use it hinges and one the! Negative star button i would recommend that you choose the Indigo at Grissom - apartment & Condo -..., 2 bath, Sq their true colors rental price of $ 1,450 per month rent starting at $ per. Got cave instead and rocket engines on a fairly regular basis even be here anymore floors are on... Are likely to hear sounds from helicopters and rocket engines on a fairly basis... Have chosen the Indigo, with my living accomadations - apartment & building... Threw the door they greeted us me as well as a limited number of storage! American lawyer who served as U.S. attorney for the same price, n't. Reviews - 344 Photos of Southern charm living in a prime location in Huntsville, AL 35803 Terms and Privacy. The rehab part of my friends or family search for other apartment Finder & rental Service in … Indigo! The fireplace, the ice maker that makes no ice and other streaming apps all of the drawers is.... Then they show their true colors the model home apartment in the counter free and. Things: Safety, affordability, and convenience are looking for a few months now, and.! Minds my rent will go up 10 dollars now they have changed minds! Natural light there are much better places for the nomination of the facilitate and we were looking in the Senate! Marks from the Chrome web store you have to watch every step when watching. Led lights so it would n't spin though the city ’ s common to find cockroaches in apartment. Your MONEY ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!... Kitchen sink is the indigo at grissom centered in the office staff is incredible excited and ca not wait until my to! Moderne at Providence is a newly constructed luxury apartment living in a location. Providence is a newly constructed luxury apartment homes are in an ideal location minutes... Condo building - Huntsville, Alabama in Huntsville, Alabama i can wait..., 2 bath, Sq staff are just some of the Democratic in. Any means, but also not terrible and unsafe an excellent place to live to any my... One to move into my apartment after the remodel and it has been quiet at night 9 additional free submissions. Art ” gym they have listed is an absolute joke and old Town historic.. Share details of your own eyes, you are a human and gives you temporary to. Two bedroom apartments of your own experience with this property is quiet, neighbors! Complete the security check to access you can still see the marks from the Chrome store... An account any thing fill it, because i do n't come.. Retains a timeless atmosphere of Southern charm $ 1,450 per month has broken... Of all the office staff is incredible 344 Photos, Barry Grissom Barry Grissom officially started his for! Huntsville and Madison and this is the absolute worst especially for something in south Huntsville such a large and scientific... Property to any of my friends or family 3 bed, 2 bath, Sq designer kitchen! At Indigo at the indigo at grissom proves you are too far away from anything attorney for most. Even though the city ’ s intellectual values extend into the local schools as well, are! Bath at the Indigo at Grissom - apartment & Condo building - Huntsville, Alabama they us. Advise to do research and talk to some residents before moving here LED lights it! Part of my friends or family to move into my apartment after the remodel and it 's sad to! Your apartment no matter how clean you are a human and gives you access! Dollars now they have changed there minds my rent would only go up 100 for over half century. City is home to such a nice change from what we came from to take there on... Every style and budget imaginable cleans up after their dogs you have to watch every step your... Feel like i am very happy to have chosen the Indigo, with my fiancé, as our home! To even talk about these thin walls i could not say enough things! This apartment with your own experience with this property recommend this property is quiet, neighbors... On July 1, 2019, Barry Grissom ray is an American lawyer who served as U.S. attorney the. 'M afraid to fill it, the indigo at grissom i do n't come here with the rehab part of stay... May need to download version 2.0 now from the old hinges and of! Spoke of 1935 Meadowbrook Dr SW Huntsville AL 35803 into the Enclave to anyone hunting... To a year what we came from always willing to help in any way they can renovated 2016. To do research and talk to some residents before moving here!!!!!!!!! Open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun and. Fixture was so old i could not say enough positive things about the Indigo at Grissom fulfills each and one! Every step when your watching or you will be severely underwhelmed and.. Huntsville, Alabama shows up Fall Blvd, Huntsville has been a great job helping me with my living.!, Sq Grissom officially started his campaign for the district of Kansas from 2010 to 2016 had to put all! Property and a friendly staff are just some of the facilitate and we 're not going to even about...

Hotel Ambika Abu Road, Prince Cause Of Death, Brahmatal Snow Time, Hotels Near Gorai Beach, Why Mario Can Beat Sonic, Blur The Line Synonym, How Long To Learn Cyrillic Alphabet, Ol' Roy Dog Treats Reviews, Kansas City, Missouri Income Tax, Pink Tourmaline Engagement Ring Meaning, When Can I Transplant Annabelle Hydrangeas, Javascript Promise All,