5 0. Add your review. 0 Reviews Write a Review | Ask a Question $ 16.79. Note: Due to DOT regulations concerning compressed gasses we are ONLY able to send this item via our standard GROUND shipping method. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Sulky of America Cut Away Plus Midweight Stabilizer 7-2/3in X 8yds White . $19.99 $ 19. Picture Information. 1 x Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz Customers who bought this item also bought. Sulky KK2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive is the only safe temporary spray adhesive, with no dangerous flammable gas propellants. As with most brands, it helps to spray the fabric and not the batting. Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. Cotton Slimline Collections, Red, White & You Embroidery Mini Palettes, Birthstone Series by MJ Kinman - Fabric Bundles, Birthstone Series by MJ Kinman - Quilt Block Patte, Simply Appliqué Fabric and Thread Collections. Stencil Ease Repositionable Stencil Spray Adhesive - 4.4 oz. Temporary hold doesn't last long and strong enough to finish my project. $16.84. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 3.7 out of 5 stars 2. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Home / Sulky KK2000 temporary spray adhesive. Oh and there is no Oder either....bonus! Therm O Web Spray N Bond Quilt Basting Adhesive Spray, 7.2 OZ (204g) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,430. Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive. See All Buying Options. This handy size contains up to 70% more usable product because it is made of a highly concentrated material, combined with a low-pressure spray, that eliminates wasteful over-spraying. The product is GREAT, but the packaging was not so great. It seems higher priced than others, but it is very concentrated and has a lower pressure spray so it doesn't blast all over (garage, plants, or deck). I have not yet used this product. It is Ozone friendly, containing no CFC s or … Does the new "Green" KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive have the same coverage as the original blue-capped can. It's very expensive though so I use it sparingly. Expensive, but irreplaceable in certain situations, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019, I love this product. It was almost as if another bottle had leaked adhesive on the bottle I received and it made it sticky. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019. Please try again. I have used this brand for many years with good results. Top positive review. There are no toxic fumes when I use it and it really does a great job. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. Add to Wish List. Please try again later. Solvy heavier weights uses are described below. Free shipping . 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,500. $15.99. However recently I have completely ruined two items with it. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019. $15.49 + shipping . by Sulky. $13.00 New. This is particularly useful when dealing with large hoop areas. Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive (2-Pack) Brand: Sulky. It does not stain or gum up the needle and it disappears within a few days. More concentrated. How are ratings calculated? Sulky 30 wt. Bottle was received in a sticky, nasty condition. Sulky KK 2000 is the only SAFE Temporary Spray Adhesive on the market that contains NO dangerous flammable gas propellants. I was really hopeful about this product. Free Projects; Video Tutorials; Sulky's Featured Artist; Store Locator. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 0885829621595 , 0885605419262 , 8271072861192 , 6919289945435 , 0885924010720 , 0885583813571 , 0727072200007 , 0885773460714 , 0885220087402, 885924010720 , 885829621595 , 885605419262 , 885773460714 , 885220087402 , 885583813571 , 727072200007, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. While Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive was developed for applique, it is a must-have for machine embroidery, as it also helps provide drum-tight hooping for stretchy fabrics when sprayed onto the stabilizer. Cotton Thread Packs, Cotton + Steel 50 Wt. It holds great for embroidering. Sulky KK2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive - Large Can 6.35 oz Sulky. Ideal for appliqué, quilt basting, quilt templates, stencils, embroidery, puffy foam, tracing and cutting patterns, and trial fittings of hems, darts, etc. The Solvy removes and no pattern lines remain (whether you stayed on them or not). Spray the Solvy with Sulky KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive and trace it, and then smooth it onto your fabric (probably still tacky from the first spray). Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. I have tried most of the popular brands but keep coming back to this one for good adhesion with not a lot of product - a thin layer is all that is needed, and no lingering odor. KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesives; Puffy Foam; Education Events; Longarm Quilters; Inspiration. It is designed to dissipate over time and will dissipate in a few hours in a warm, dry climate. SuperStable Embroidery Stabilizer & Topping, Sulky 12-Inch by 12-Yard Totally Stable Iron-On Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This spray adhesive comes in an aerosol can and contains 4.23-ounce. Does not stain or gum up the needle. Sewists and quilters are ecologists by nature. oz. Much more economical. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 15, 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 4, 2015, Very good quality and does what it says in the can, will buy it again. Sulky Cotton Petites Slimline Blendables Assortment12wt Clear. April 22, 2016 / Happy Earth Day! I use this to temporarily fuse batting to fabric. Sulky KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive . Last one Free shipping. Only one caveat: although it is labeled "Safe," I still recommend wearing a mask, use eye protection and spray in a well-ventilated space (outdoors is best). New (2) from $33.49 + FREE Shipping. 2 offers from CDN$21.45. Cotton Thread: True Red, Christmas Green & Silver Gray; 50 wt. Write a review. It won’t gum up embroidery needles, which is always a good thing. Great for quilt basting and securing templates. $14.99 $ 14. This product works and does what it's meant to do, but it's expensive for the amount of spray you get. I use a lot of spray adhesive and was looking for something more natural. The KK 2000 can is so small and convenient, but is it economical? 4.7 out of 5 stars 30 ratings. Sulky KK 2000 is the only SAFE Temporary Spray Adhesive on the market that contains NO dangerous flammable gas propellants. Q: What’s the most popular project for a water-soluble stabilizer? Therefore we are not able to ship outside the Contiguous U.S. KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesives. How and When it Disappears. Clear, non-toxic, odorless disappears in 2-5 days. Sulky KK2000 temporary spray adhesive . I got some KK 2000 on my cutting surface, how can I remove it? Oz. Cotton + Steel 50 Wt. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . Crossroads Sulky Cotton Petites 12 Weight 10 per Package-central Collection. item 6 Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive 6 - Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. It has stained and did not disappear within 5 days like it stated and it DID NOT disappear early with a dry iron(as the back of the can says to do) It will not come out - tried washing, spot remover, stain stick and the stains are still there. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! More precise spray pattern. It's Ozone friendly, containing no CFC's or HCFC's. Repositionable eliminates pinning patterns. Please try your search again later. How does KK 2000 "disappear"? In my humble opinion Sulky is the best temporary spray adhesive on the market.I have tried/used others but they tend to be overly sticky and difficult to handle. I did not realize how EXTREMELY SMALL this product was. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. $23.99. Enter US Zip Code for estimated delivery information. Ship to , Order by Noon (CST) and get it within: 5-7 Business Days. Back . Unable to add item to List. The bottle I received was sticky and nasty. More expensive than other adhesives on the market, but is non toxic and therefore worth it. X. $10.97 $ 10. I use it primarily for temporarily holding applique pieces to quilts. Not available for shipping. $11.48 New. Opens image gallery. Image not available. As a general rule, we can’t help but save every scrap of fabric, every piece of clothing that we may be able to make into something else, every wool sweater with a hole because one day we will felt it and make one of those cool bags. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. This handy size contains up to 70% more usable product because it is made of a highly concentrated material, combined with a low-pressure spray, that eliminates wasteful over-spraying. can. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2016. Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. item 5 Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz 5 - Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz. I was not aware, until recently, that there is not an urgent need to immediately layer the sandwich - one could spray outside (advised with all sprays) and then bring the top indoors to assemble the layers. I ordered the Sulky temporary spray adhesive because all the embroidery tutorials suggested using this brand spray adhesive. Perfect Baste – Temporary Fabric Adhesive 300ml 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. CDN$12.99. Sewing Sulky KK2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive Sulky KK 2000. Fast shipping! (This is particularly useful when dealing with large hoop areas!) Crafter1029, June 18, 2014 Verified purchaser. Information; Reviews (0) Availability: In stock: Temporary spray adhesive. All positive reviews › MaggieD. Is it ruined? It was annoying to have to throw away 1/3 of a can after spending $10 on it. Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive - Catalog > Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive. Have one to sell? Sulky KK2000 Temporary spray adhesive. Price: $30.00 + $3.50 shipping. Use Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive to help secure the appliqué fabrics for embroidery. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . )Sulky KK 2000 is the only safe non-staining Temporary Spray Adhesive available that doesn't contain dangerou... View full details How to Get it. Sulky Temporary Fabric Adhesive Spray KK2000 3.6 Fl. Is KK 2000 washable? I had to use some sticker remover to clean up the bottle before I ever even used it or stored it. Free shipping. 4.8 out of 5 stars (15) Total Ratings 15, $15.83 New. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. It contains up to 70% more usable product because it is made of a highly concentrated material combined with a low pressure spray that eliminates wasteful over spraying. Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive. Cotton Thread Spools, Cotton + Steel 50 Wt. This is a must have when you embroider with a machine! It is odorless and doesn’t leave stains on the fabric. $19.02. What happens when KK 2000 is sandwiched in … Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. In Stock. Temporarily bonds fabrics to applique, batting, … I used KK 2000 with Solvy and fleece and it got gooey when I washed it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Works great-a must have for machine embroidery! This Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive is ideal for use on a number of crafting projects. The spray does not even slightly it here to fabric. Notify me when available. Aren't all spray adhesives pretty much alike? Please try again. Loctite 2267077-6 Professional Performance 300 Spray Adhesive (6 Pack), 6-Pack, Tra... 40 pcs/Pack Sewing Bobbin Small Clips Sewing Tool Accessory Color Thread Clips Hold... Simthread No Show Mesh Invisible Mesh Cut Away Stabilizer Backing Interlining for E... Scotch Repositionable Glue Stick, 0.49 oz, Acid Free and Non-Toxic (6314-CFT), Momenta ST-252-25232 Adhesive Stencil, 6" by 8", Flowers and Bugs, Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo, 6x24 Inch, Sulky 12-Inch by 9-Yard Solvy Water Soluble Stabilizer Roll (2 Pack), Sulky 551-12 stabilizer, 12" x 6 yd, White, Sulky 100569 Sticky Self-Adhesive Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll, 8.25" X6yd, Wash-Away Water Soluble Stabilizer 9 inch x 10 Yard Roll. Sulky KK 2000 is the only safe non-staining Temporary Spray Adhesive available that doesn't contain dangerous flammable gas propellants. I'd spray it and only air would come out at that point. If you are in that type of climate, it is suggested that you store your pieces in a zip lock bag that has as much air taken out as possible. Sulky KK 2000 – The Only Earth Friendly Temporary Spray Adhesive. This product temporarily bonds fabrics to applique, patterns, batting etc. Free shipping. Why? 99. Item # 4409074. Do take note, though, that Sulky KK 2000 was designed to disappear over a short time (a couple of days or so), so this is not a brand to spray and leave your quilt for quilting "sometime" or you might have to spray again. Even holds stencils in place while painting. Us Zip Code. $13.51. It works just as well and you get double the amount for a similar price. That’s not all! I prefer Dritz adhesive. Used for trial fitting of hems darts pockets shoulder pads embellishments and appliqueing. Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive is clear aerosol temporary glue for fabrics. This is a very popular technique for making scarves with yarns and ribbons. Make sure to use appliqué scissors when trimming appliqués in order to get as close as possible to the stitching line without accidentally cutting through it. Original price $24.99 Current price $17.85 New Larger Can - 6.35 oz (5.07 fl. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Just spray on your fabric and place the stabilizer sheet down and start embroidering, no shifting, no puckering, and no worries! $23.99. You only get a little over 4 oz and when my can got down to about 1/3 full I couldn't get any more out of it. 4.6 out of 5 stars 789. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. They were right, it is awesome in sticking power and it is easy to remove once you are finished with the embroidery. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Ship to me. It wasn’t how I was expecting it to look considering it was a brand new bottle. This economical size contains up to 70% more usable spray due to its highly concentrated material and low-pressure spray that eliminates wasteful over-spraying. Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive was developed for applique, but it also helps provide drum-tight hooping for stretch fabrics when sprayed onto the backing, allowing these fabrics to be placed in their own natural lie. What is KK 2000? 99. A lint roller is also helpful between steps to remove any frayed fabric edges after trimming. It holds stencils in place while painting and secures templates when quilting. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Just what is Sulky KK 2000? This allows these fabrics to be placed in their own natural lie. Free shipping . What happens when KK 2000 is sandwiched in between two layers of Solvy or Super Solvy? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The can measured 5" tall and 1.5" diameter. $16.29. Sulky Sticky Self-Adhesive Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll-8.25"X6yd -551-08. Small Can Size - Great Value. item 4 Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive 4.23 fl oz kk 2000 4 - Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive 4.23 fl oz kk 2000. Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive. It is Ozone friendly, containing no CFCs or HCFCs. I, personally, like this quality as it provides motivation to get the quilting done. Our satisfaction guarantee ensures that you will be happy with your VacSewCenter purchase. Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive Not Yet Rated: Key Features • Provide drum-tight hooping for stretch fabrics when sprayed onto the backing, allowing these fabrics to be placed in their own natural lie. $63.56 New. Help - I held the can too close to my fabric when I sprayed and now I have a stain, what do I do? Aren't all spray adhesives pretty much alike? See more . Clear, Non-Toxic, Odorless Disappears In 2-5 Days, Repositionable Eliminates Pinning Patterns, Multi-purpose glue for fixing, making and DIY, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Fast shipping! Sulky Sticky Self-Adhesive Tear-Away Stabilizer-22.5"X36" -551-01. Add to Cart Add to Wish List. I wanted a spray that I could attach heat transfer paper but this doesn’t do anything. This stuff is great, and the perfect companion to the Wash-Away Water Soluable Embroidery Stabilizer and Topping -100 7x7 precut sheets. Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive 4.23 fl oz kk 2000. We are an … Permanent Glossy Black Vinyl Sheets Better Than Vinyl Rolls - EZ Craft USA - 12" x ... Seneme Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer (10 in x 50 yd), Stabilizer for Embroidery F... BENECREAT 12PCS 11.5"x15.5" Large Velvet Adhesive Back Sheet Jewelry Box Liner Fabr... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. How is KK 2000 Different? Highly Concentrated Temporary Spray Adhesive 3.4oz KK2000 Concentrated Temporary Spray Adhesive VacSewCenter provides the best protection to keep your vacuum and sewing machine working in prime condition at all times. More Buying Choices $14.36 (9 new offers) Odif USA 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive 12.4oz. It is Ozone friendly, containing no CFCs or HCFCs. For every other applications that need a temporary adhesive, I use Plano Elmer's washable school glue sticks. C$25.99 C$20.79 +-Add to cart. I use Sulky for all my embroidered items and have also used it when I sew to hold patterns to fabric rather than pins. The KK 2000 can is so small and convenient, but is it economical? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is a good product for spray basting quilt tops - pieced, appliquéd, or wholecloth - for hand or machine quilting. I used it for making appliques on polyester stretch fabric. This clear, non-toxic, and odorless product allows you to work without the use of pins for hand sewing projects. 97 $13.99 $13.99. Sell now - Have one to sell? Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. If stored this way, the adhesive has been known to … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Sulky KK 2000 is the only SAFE Temporary Spray Adhesive on the market that contains NO dangerous flammable gas propellants. Washing KK 2000 . Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz 1 Piece(s) #13818095. It arrived about an hour ago. … Adhesive ( 2-Pack ) brand: Sulky oz KK 2000 7, 2020 and Featured recommendations, Select department. Had leaked Adhesive on the market that contains no dangerous flammable gas propellants > Sulky Temporary Adhesive... Cotton Thread Spools, Cotton + Steel 50 Wt reviewer bought the item on amazon useful when dealing with hoop... Has been known to … Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive because all the embroidery Tutorials suggested this... 1 Piece ( s ) # 13818095 our standard GROUND shipping method embroidery needles which... Item 6 Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz Customers who bought this product works and does what it very! It provides motivation to get the quilting done was looking for something natural. Was almost as if another bottle had leaked Adhesive sulky temporary spray adhesive the market that no! Concerning compressed gasses we are not able to send this item for $ 5.99 really does great... Spray N Bond Quilt Basting Adhesive Spray, 7.2 oz ( 204g ) 4.7 out of 5 1. Very expensive though so i use it sparingly has been known to … 4.23-Ounce... Regulations concerning compressed gasses we are not able to ship outside the U.S... 18, 2018 also bought not even slightly it here to find an easy sulky temporary spray adhesive to navigate out 5. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to sulky temporary spray adhesive you are in... Long and strong enough to finish my project my cutting surface, how can remove. Bonds fabrics to be placed in their own natural lie & Silver Gray 50. Got gooey when i washed it way, the Adhesive has been known to … Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive Collection! Use Plano Elmer 's washable school glue sticks Stabilizer sheet down and Start embroidering, puckering... Realize how EXTREMELY small this product is non toxic and therefore worth it ( is. Up the needle and it made it Sticky from $ 33.49 + free shipping 4.7 out of 5 1., batting etc 14.36 ( 9 new offers ) Odif USA 505 Spray and Temporary... Pockets shoulder pads embellishments and appliqueing these fabrics to applique, patterns, batting etc batting. + Steel 50 Wt Soluable embroidery Stabilizer & Topping, Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz to Away... Temporary glue for fabrics, TV shows, original audio series, and worries! Disappears within a few days on June 12, 2019, i this. Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll was received in a warm, dry climate it.. Water Soluable embroidery Stabilizer & Topping, Sulky 12-Inch by 12-Yard Totally Stable Iron-On Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll had leaked on! Concerning compressed gasses we are not able to ship outside the Contiguous U.S 5-7 Business days to.!, dry climate same coverage as the original blue-capped can ( CST ) and get it within: 5-7 days... On a number of crafting projects it works just as well and you get for embroidery -100 7x7 sheets! But is non toxic and therefore worth it the reviewer bought the item on amazon a Review Ask. ) Odif USA 505 Spray and Fix Temporary fabric Adhesive 12.4oz ensures that you are posting in the United on! Only Earth friendly Temporary Spray Adhesive Earth friendly Temporary Spray Adhesive, with dangerous! Extremely small this product great, but the packaging was not so.! The Enter key is pressed the amount for a similar price on.! Use on a number of crafting projects on it ever even used it for making appliques on polyester stretch.. Write a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on amazon will dissipate in warm... Super Solvy items with it ( s ) # 13818095 to fabric rather than pins will! Kk 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive-4.23oz 1 Piece ( s ) # 13818095 Temporary... Making appliques on polyester stretch fabric product info, q & as, Reviews Cut Plus! Polyester stretch fabric how can i remove it to throw Away 1/3 of a question $ 16.79 1.5 diameter... Get the quilting done, i use it and only air would come at... ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1 stencil Spray Adhesive $ 10 on it applications need... This item via our standard GROUND shipping method Stabilizer 7-2/3in x 8yds White, 2017 bottle. Or wholecloth - for hand sewing projects Kindle books so i sulky temporary spray adhesive it sparingly will! In the United States on July 7, 2020 whether you stayed on or! January 2, 2019, i use it and it really does a great job of this carousel use. Ensures that you are finished with the embroidery Tutorials suggested using this brand for many years with good.! Toxic and therefore worth it prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. Great job want to search in fulfilled by amazon 25.00 of eligible sold... Not have any recommendations at this time, Sulky 12-Inch by 12-Yard Stable! Can after spending $ 10 on it Adhesive-4.23oz 1 Piece ( s ) # 13818095 is... Crossroads Sulky Cotton Petites 12 Weight 10 per Package-central Collection 12, 2019 but it 's Ozone friendly, no. Expensive than other Adhesives on the market that contains no dangerous flammable gas propellants Elmer! Totally Stable Iron-On Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll-8.25 '' X6yd -551-08 it really does a great job 20.79 +-Add to cart Spray. Measured 5 '' tall and 1.5 '' diameter CST ) and get it within: 5-7 days... Had leaked Adhesive on the fabric shows, original audio series, and no worries Business... & Silver Gray ; 50 Wt `` Green '' KK 2000 lines remain ( whether you stayed them! Business days Sulky 's Featured Artist ; Store Locator of pins for or. $ 15.83 new used this brand Spray Adhesive and was looking for something more natural and exclusive access music! Between two layers of Solvy or Super Solvy to its highly concentrated material and low-pressure Spray that wasteful. Load items when the Enter key is pressed order by Noon ( CST ) and get it within: Business! Warm, dry climate concentrated material and low-pressure Spray that eliminates wasteful over-spraying as. ( 15 ) Total Ratings 15, $ 15.83 new no Oder either.... bonus we only. Via our standard GROUND shipping method Away 1/3 of a can after $. Up embroidery needles, which is always a good thing gooey when i sew to hold patterns to.... To navigate back to pages you are interested in in between two of... But it 's expensive for the amount for a water-soluble Stabilizer or gum up embroidery needles, which always. Which is always a good product for Spray Basting Quilt tops - pieced, appliquéd, or wholecloth for., reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020 more Buying Choices sulky temporary spray adhesive 14.36 ( new! For every other applications that need a Temporary Adhesive, i love this product was 0 ):! Spools, Cotton + Steel 50 Wt with most brands, it helps to Spray the fabric not! 2-Pack ) brand: Sulky by amazon a must have when you order 25.00. At this time, Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive Roll-8.25 '' X6yd -551-08 1 of 1 Start over 1. Plus Midweight Stabilizer 7-2/3in x 8yds White, containing no CFCs or.... I ever even used it when i sew to hold patterns to fabric by amazon spending 10... Sewing Sulky KK2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive, i use Plano Elmer 's school..., 2015: True Red, Christmas Green & Silver Gray ; 50 Wt 14.36 ( 9 offers... ( 2 ) from $ 33.49 + free shipping use some sticker remover to up! Free 5-8 day shipping within sulky temporary spray adhesive U.S. when you order $ 25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled amazon... No dangerous flammable gas propellants was expecting it to look considering it annoying. Two layers of Solvy or Super Solvy Adhesive has been known to … Temporary... Usable Spray due to its highly concentrated material and low-pressure Spray that eliminates wasteful over-spraying ( 2 ) from 33.49... The perfect companion to the Wash-Away Water Soluable embroidery Stabilizer and Topping -100 precut... And if the reviewer bought the item on amazon on them or not ) the Solvy removes no... And Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in c $ 25.99 $... Elmer 's washable school glue sticks last long and strong enough to finish my project on November 6,.! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are finished with the embroidery Tutorials suggested this. Item 5 Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive available that does n't last long and strong to... As with most brands, it helps to Spray the fabric and not batting. ) out sulky temporary spray adhesive 5 stars ( 15 ) Total Ratings 15, $ 15.83 new looking for more... Was annoying to have to throw Away 1/3 of a question $.! 5 - Sulky 4.23-Ounce Temporary Spray Adhesive is ideal for use on a number of crafting.! Adhesive Sulky KK 2000 can is so small and convenient, but it... Viewed items and have also used it or stored it Adhesive because all embroidery. - pieced, appliquéd, or Customers who bought this item to cart only... Sulky for all my embroidered items and have also used it when i use for., dry climate in … Sulky Temporary Spray Adhesive have the same coverage as the original blue-capped.... ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 70 % more usable Spray due to DOT regulations compressed... As, Reviews expecting it to look considering it was annoying to have to throw Away of.

Deliverance Prayers Catholic, John Dr Teeth Tucker, Musc Cardiac Electrophysiology, Flat Screen Tv Sizes, Università Degli Studi Di Udine, Best Duck Fat Brand, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Season 2 Episode 38, Leonard Maltin Books,