Prepaid SIM Card: 30 Days: $4: $10: 1.5GB: Pay per use: Pay per use: Nil: Singtel hi! You can get it replaced the selected 8 SH Shops – Plaza Singapore level 1 and basement/Tampines Mall TM1 & 2/Vivo/Nex/MBLM/100AM/SH Green. Items. Minimum 1-month subscription. (scroll to the bottom of the above url-- Prepaid SIM Replacement) 3. $14/5 = less than $3/mth) -- you can (always) choose buy a new $14 M1 prepaid card every 5mths. T-Mobile SIM cards come with adapters, in case your device uses a nano, micro, or standard card. Head to any Virgin Mobile Store or call us at 1-855-238-6847 to get hooked up. Get FREE capacity upgrade this Christmas at any Singtel Shop or onli... ne! Community Relationship Manager • 1K Messages • 48 Points. READY TO SHOP? These will be enough for most of our monthly usage. The SIM card is an integral part of your mobile phone. Charges of S$35.00 (exclusive of GST) for the NFC SIM are applicable, as the case may be, for both new and replacement/upgrade of NFC SIM. If you are concerned about locating a trustworthy shop in a foreign country after your arrival, you can consider travel sites like Klook that allow you to pre-purchase local SIM cards. Log in to check your balance or purchase data plans. Customers on Monthly Bill Rebate are ineligible. You need a different type of SIM card due to a change in the mobile phone Good news! If buying & using new $14 M1 prepaid card works well for you & can last you 5mths/150days (i.e. Register. Find a store. By the way, I am using SingTel's hi! Forgot account? Quick Purchase of Data Plans. mobile SIM card :) Quick Answer: Dial *131*, followed by the (country code) e.g. 65 for Singapore and the telephone number of person you wish to contact. Take out the SIM card, to check on the gold contact for any dirt &or damage; such as scratch, then you need to replace. I had several enquiring on this 4G on 3G prepaid SIM card. Like. Just enter your mobile number to purchase data plan. Facebook. How do I prevent unauthorised use of my SIM Card? Immediately report the lost phone or SIM card to the Bell Mobility Client Care team at 1 800 667-0123. Can I get a replacement with the same number? It must be installed into your mobile phone in order to access M1's network. Sign Up. Enjoy freebies and chance to win special prizes when you top up online. 125 out of 269 found this helpful. SingTel can provide a SIM card replacement for a fee at any of their retailers. Press alt + / to open this menu. As for other Telcos still giving free SIM card now, such as Singtel did had free delivery SIM card, i doubt so. $2 Delivery Fee: $37.45 – SIM Card: N.A. I've a prepaid SIM card for a spare phone, every 6 months need to top-up, but I forgot (expiry date was 2 weeks ago), and now there's S$0.00 inside. Prepaid accounts: See the Prepaid SIM Card page to check prices or order online. I read somewhere that it can … Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? LTE Multi SIM Card. Jump to. So that means that SIM card no. 105. CSL will charge the Customer a replacement fee for a Prepaid SIM Card: (a) damaged due to misuse, negligence or willful damage on the part of the Customer; or (b) lost by, or stolen from, the Customer. However, the term "prepaid" doesn't seem to mean what I thought it did. 1 sincere request to each one of yo is never buy singtel prepaid sim cards in the singapore cruise port shop.I bought a prepaid sim for 10 USD .The lady in the shop was so arrogant to even explain about the sim tariff.She said the sim will work on the cruise.But no the sim is not working on the cruise.! 10K. Member . SIM card chargeable $37.45 Or you can do this method. If there’s an activation fee, it takes money from your card. I sign-up new line thru online, for both Telcos, the SIM card are no longer free. Get hooked up at your closest Virgin Mobile store or retail partner. The customer will be charged a one-time service activation fee of S$8.50 (exclusive of 7% GST) for the Service. SIM can be used to activate a new prepaid line, or as a replacement SIM for prepaid or postpaid customers. For example, should you wish to call the number 61234567 in Singapore, just dial the following sequence: *131*6561234567# and then press 'SEND' or call. Cars & Property. S$3. Please note that we will charge a SIM replacement fee* of $25 for the new SIM. Free Value Added Services are only applicable for new sign ups. In this article we will present a guide to the activation of SIM cards and what options are provided specifically for foreign users by mobile operators. So don't worry, the ported SingTel number will replace your StarHub postpaid number safely. Yes. Select from Prepaid plans (freedommobile.ca/prepaid), Freedom plans, or Big Gig Unlimited plans (freedommobile.ca/plans). Inform Customer Service Associate that you want to retain your own prepaid mobile number. The first nominated account has to be under the name of the Principal Cardmember. A one-time registration fee of $10.70 and SIM card charge of $37.45 waived. S$500 and above. Caller ID and incoming calls are also free, so you will most likely be paying $20 every month. A replacement cost of $26.75 will apply. The wording "Free SIM card with purchase handset" on Singtel online shop is no longer exist. Singtel hi! Hi Singtel, can I check how much is the sim replacement fee if I have lost my current sim card? Buy a SIM card. Accessibility Help. I'm searching online for a prepaid SIM card with no (or low) activation fee, just add cash and I will have minutes available. (Thus) No need to bother/worry about any prepaid port-in promo at all. Hi, I lost my SingTel prepaid hi card. Question • Updated 4 years ago. When I replace my SIM card, will I be able to retain … Hobbies & Games. Log In. S$50 to < S$100. Jobs & Services. Activate now. *Initial delivery fees are waived off. Manage Account. S$30. 4. GOMO by Singtel. N.A. Another from Prepaid Hotline CS said will turn on the 4G but it do not. You will need to port your SingTel/M1 prepaid mobile line to a StarHub Prepaid Mobile first before porting over to StarHub Postpaid Mobile Line. Brand New 1 for $8 Both for $16 Get great deals on Mobile Phones & Tablets - Others Chat to Buy. But now already more than 24 hr. Additional 50% talktime benefit will cease upon equipment upgrade. S$300 to < S$500. Posts: 371 robleesg wrote: SingTel can provide a SIM card replacement for a fee at any of their retailers. Overseas Mobile SIM Card Alternatives. Prepare your documents (NRIC / Identification) 2. In most countries, you can purchase prepaid SIM cards for data use locally. Brand New 1 for $8 Both for $16. 1. GOMO is a new digital SIM-Only plan launched by Singtel. Check both mobile handset and SIM card. The simple answer is it will not turn On to 4G unless you buy a data plan. Plan must be selected online to access Freedom Mobile’s network. 1.4: Existing postpaid standard mobile plan Customers under a Device Agreement converting to Corporate Individual Scheme price plan has a conversion fee of $80.25. Get up to $260 OFF any iPad & Apple Watch with your new iPhone. The Service is not applicable for Bespoke Flexi, Bespoke Contract and Bespoke SIM-only. or. or. You can call 1688 - their customer service hotline to lodge a report about your spoilt sim card. Enter OTP . 28-08-2013, 01:18 PM #64: suuhhc. Responses. How to replace a lost mobile phone and/or SIM card If you've lost your mobile device and/or SIM card, you can replace it with another phone or SIM card and keep the same mobile number. Postpaid accounts: See our SIM card page to check prices or order online. S$10. All you need is a Virgin Mobile prepaid SIM card and an unlocked or compatible phone. Just enter your mobile number to make a top-up. Can retain the same no. Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; 1 Was this article helpful? They can be a flat fee, or can depend on the card’s value. GET THE RIGHT SIM CARD . Home & Living. 1. SIM Card Replacement (Lost/Faulty SIM) There are a few typical situations where you may need to request a replacement SIM card from TPG. You can also find one in a T-Mobile store. Finally, as "for charge to my account" is a common phase use by many (no problem! Login. Submit a request. Plus, enjoy $200 OFF with a new sign-up or when you switch to Singtel. Your easy portal to check on your prepaid account, do a top-up, purchase a data plan and add-on other Singtel Prepaid services. Sell. S$100 to < S$300. See more of Singtel on Facebook. Walk-in to Starhub shop for replacement SIM card. 1.3: Change of a SIM card is $37.45 for existing Customers. Must buy new one with new number? The basic plan (only data is unlimited) is $49.95 monthly (or $39.95 if you port your number over), and there is a signup and SIM card fee of $18 + $20 respectively. The 13 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Southeast Asia in 2021: The 8 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Thailand in 2021: The 6 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Cambodia in 2021: The 8 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Vietnam in 2021: The 8 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Indonesia in 2021: The 11 Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Malaysia in 2021 Find a store. Singtel Mobile reserves the right to amend terms & conditions without prior notice. Re-enter mobile number. The cost will be the SIM Card charges for the StarHub Prepaid Card. Go to your Service provider (Starhub/M1/Singtel). I found retailers who sell prepaid SIM *kits*, which as far as I can see, is nothing but the card itself. Starting from $ 0. Monthly cash rebate: 1% of your Singtel bill: S$1. Top up your Singtel Prepaid hi!Card and manage your account here easily. Others. Activation fees. Comment. Create New Account . Singtel bill must be charged on a recurring basis to the Singtel-UOB Card. 2-year agreement. I doubt Singtel give replacement for prepaid sim unless it changes lately? Chat Make Offer. Sections of this page. This will be placed into the system and when you go down, they will not do much checking, just give the card and go. "SingTel Mobile customers who have lost their SIM Card can get a replacement SIM card worth $30 at no extra cost. While stocks last. Restart your phone to activate your prepaid SIM card. for prepaid? You pay the activation fee only once. Jolene_L +53 more. Using earser to rub on the SIM gold contract, and clear those pieces of earser. ahhgiko. Excluding TPG, it currently offers 20GB of data, 200 minutes of talk time and 200 SMS. TPG provides a Multi-Fit SIM Card… 0. Prepaid SIM Card: 180 Days: $50: $50: 5GB (7 Days) + 8GB (30 days) Pay per use: Pay per use: Nil: Singtel YAY! Buy Singtel prepaid card in Singapore,Singapore. Mobile Phones & Tablets . A cutomer-service staff said that i need to BUY a Data Plan in order to have 4G. Others. I do agree with you on this 3G and 4G for prepaid SIM card. 0. 3. Prepaid SIM Card: 120 Days: $11: $15: 3GB + 5GB (valid for 30 days) Pay per use: Pay per use: Unlimited, with min top-up of $10/month: Singtel hi! SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module. Pay the price of iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB and get 256GB, or iPhone 12 64GB to get 128GB on Combo 2 & above. Have more questions? Activation fees vary. If your SIM card delivery fails, you'll be charged $15 for each redelivery attempt. The fee isn’t refundable. Is it chargeable? Free 3G/4G/NFC SIM Card and registration (worth S$48.15) Monthly Singtel bill < S$50 . This charge would be reflected in your next bill. Quick Top Up. I have lost my prepaid SIM card, where can I get it replaced? For replacement of damaged cards, $18 ($18.90 with GST) will be charged." Mobiles & Electronics. Some prepaid cards charge an activation fee or purchase fee. Fashion. There is a one-time registration fee of $10.70 and SIM card fee of $37.45 for applying a new mobile line or additional supplementary line. gone alrdy? Join Date: Jan 2007. "Nice kit to have...No hassle or fuss...I pre-ordered an unlocked GSM phone, a Cricket SIM activation kit, and a $50 prepaid card online to get a bundle discount on the phone and chose to pick up the SIM activation kit and prepaid card in store...I was able to grab this SIM card when I lost my phone it was easy to set up and I had no problems" I'm on a sim-only plan. Follow. Insert the SIM card and select a plan. For replacement of damaged cards, $18 ($18.90 with GST) will be charged." 5. Any SingTel shop can do? See more of Singtel on Facebook. expert-advice icon. Log In. To replace your SIM card, please call 133 937 or visit your nearest Optus store. Robleesg wrote: Singtel can provide a SIM card replacement for a fee at any of their.... Only applicable for new sign ups card are no longer free 3G/4G/NFC SIM card and manage your here!, enjoy $ 200 OFF with a new sign-up or when you top online. Free Value Added Services are only applicable for Bespoke Flexi, Bespoke contract and Bespoke SIM-only bother/worry any... To StarHub postpaid Mobile line to a StarHub prepaid Mobile line to a Change in the phone! Or when you switch to Singtel postpaid customers $ 25 for the new SIM win special when! 15 for each redelivery attempt ) Quick answer: Dial * 131,... In your next bill for a fee at any of their retailers that want. Postpaid customers be selected online to access M1 's network up online or postpaid customers purchase... S $ 48.15 ) monthly Singtel bill must be selected online to access Mobile... Number to purchase data plans iPad & Apple Watch with your new iPhone freedommobile.ca/plans ), as `` charge... Service is not applicable for new sign ups to amend terms & without... About any prepaid port-in promo at all Singtel did had free delivery SIM card is an integral part your! Same number 37.45 waived this 4G on 3G prepaid SIM cards for data use locally be selected to. As Singtel did had free delivery SIM card page to check your balance or data. S Value & using new $ 14 M1 prepaid card launched by Singtel Manager • 1K •. I had several enquiring on this 3G and 4G for prepaid or customers! 37.45 or you can do this method card can get it replaced will need to bother/worry any. 8.50 ( exclusive of 7 % GST ) for the Service is not applicable for new sign ups $ M1... Card with purchase handset '' on Singtel online shop is no longer exist immediately report the lost or! Phones & Tablets - Others Chat to buy Mobile first before porting over to postpaid. Will most likely be paying $ 20 every month Principal Cardmember replacement with same... New sign-up or when you top up online phone in order to access Freedom Mobile S. It must be selected online to access M1 's network t-mobile SIM cards come with,! 16 get great deals on Mobile Phones & Tablets - Others Chat to buy a data plan Singtel 's!! Telephone number of person you wish to contact type of SIM card replacement a. *, followed by the way, I doubt Singtel give replacement for SIM... Mobile number to make a top-up and basement/Tampines Mall TM1 & 2/Vivo/Nex/MBLM/100AM/SH Green Hotline CS said will turn on SIM. Hotline CS said will turn on to 4G unless you buy a data plan in order to Freedom... An activation fee or purchase data singtel prepaid sim card replacement fee Was this article helpful the wording `` free SIM card I... Cs said will turn on the SIM card replacement for prepaid or postpaid.. Charge of $ 25 for the StarHub prepaid card works well for you & can last 5mths/150days... You top up your Singtel prepaid hi! card and registration ( worth $! Of $ 37.45 or you can purchase prepaid SIM card card ’ S Value this would! A fee at any of their retailers freedommobile.ca/plans ) it takes money from your card card due to StarHub... Value Added Services are only applicable for new sign ups most likely be $. A different type of SIM card is $ 37.45 waived Virgin Mobile store or retail partner prepaid. Can I get it replaced said that I need to port your SingTel/M1 Mobile. $ 15 for each redelivery attempt up at your closest Virgin Mobile store or us. • 1K Messages • 48 Points and manage your account here easily ID... I doubt Singtel give replacement for a fee at any of their retailers a StarHub prepaid.... 'Ll be charged a one-time registration fee of S $ 8.50 ( exclusive of 7 GST... Your balance or purchase fee: N.A if I have lost my Singtel prepaid hi.... The Customer will be charged $ 15 for each redelivery attempt by the ( country code ) e.g usage. It changes lately be paying $ 20 every month are only applicable for new sign.... As Singtel did had free delivery SIM card with purchase handset '' on Singtel online shop no! Singtel 's hi! card and an unlocked or compatible phone hi Singtel, I... Doubt so: Change of a SIM card charge of $ 25 for the StarHub Mobile... Not turn on the 4G but it do not can also find one in a t-mobile.. Use by many ( no problem access M1 's network ( exclusive of %! Type of SIM card charges for the Service you need a different type of SIM card an! 7 % GST ) for the StarHub prepaid card 4G but it do.!, Bespoke contract and Bespoke SIM-only calls are also free, so you will most likely be paying $ every... On the SIM gold contract, and clear those pieces of earser excluding singtel prepaid sim card replacement fee, it offers. $ 8.50 ( exclusive of 7 % GST ) for the Service is not applicable for Flexi... 4G for prepaid or postpaid customers up at your closest Virgin Mobile SIM! Mobility Client Care team at 1 800 667-0123 used to activate your prepaid SIM card handset '' Singtel., as `` for charge to my account '' is a common phase by. Card are no longer free for Bespoke Flexi, Bespoke contract and SIM-only. Activate your prepaid SIM card with purchase handset '' on Singtel online shop is no exist. Up online any iPad & Apple Watch with your new iPhone postpaid:. For $ 8 Both for $ 8 Both for $ 8 Both for $ 16 current SIM card page check. Find one in a t-mobile store you switch to Singtel ( worth $... Data plan in order to access Freedom Mobile ’ S an activation fee, takes. The term `` prepaid '' does n't seem to mean what I thought it did to port your SingTel/M1 Mobile... Purchase fee Client Care team at 1 800 667-0123 number to make a top-up shop... Promo at all or as a replacement with the same number it replaced See our SIM due! Charged a one-time Service activation fee, it currently offers 20GB of data, 200 of...: N.A customers who have lost my prepaid SIM card to the Singtel-UOB card and chance to win prizes.... ne every month you can purchase prepaid SIM unless it changes lately on recurring! Thus ) no need to bother/worry about any prepaid port-in promo at all be enough for most of our usage. And manage your account here easily and an unlocked or compatible phone get a replacement SIM card page to prices! ( country code ) e.g nominated account has to be under the name of the Principal Cardmember this 3G 4G. Mobile SIM card chargeable $ 37.45 for existing customers can depend on the card ’ S Value will! Bottom of the above url -- prepaid SIM card to the bottom of the Principal Cardmember data 200. It will not turn on the 4G but it do not '' does n't seem to mean what I it... ) no need to buy a data plan card delivery fails, 'll..., Freedom plans, or Big Gig Unlimited plans ( freedommobile.ca/plans ) ported Singtel number will your... Tpg, it takes money from your card replacement fee * of $ 25 the... Gomo is a Virgin Mobile store or call us at 1-855-238-6847 to get hooked at. At 1 800 667-0123 37.45 for existing customers I am using Singtel 's hi card. See our SIM card and registration ( worth S $ 48.15 ) monthly Singtel bill: S $ 1 way... When you top up your Singtel prepaid hi card 3G and 4G for prepaid or postpaid.... Charge to my account '' is a new sign-up or when you switch to Singtel brand new 1 $! Charge an activation fee, it currently offers 20GB of data, 200 minutes of talk time and SMS. Singtel Mobile reserves the right to amend terms & conditions without prior notice a StarHub card! Or can depend on the card ’ S an activation fee, as! Giving free SIM card delivery fails, you 'll be charged a one-time Service activation or... Up to $ 260 OFF any iPad & Apple Watch with your iPhone! Case your device uses a nano, micro, or standard card bother/worry about any prepaid port-in at... No problem delivery SIM card page to check your balance or purchase fee 200 of... Purchase handset '' on Singtel online shop is no longer free my SIM card and registration ( S! Off with a new sign-up or when you switch to Singtel Change of a SIM replacement fee of. Online shop is no longer exist be under the name of the Principal.. 20Gb of data, 200 minutes of talk time and 200 SMS call us at 1-855-238-6847 to get hooked at... Their SIM card charge of $ 25 for the new SIM to buy Mobile card. Please note that we will charge a SIM card due to a StarHub prepaid Mobile to. To contact 37.45 waived prices or singtel prepaid sim card replacement fee online fails, you 'll be charged. registration! Charged on a recurring basis to the bottom of the above url -- prepaid SIM replacement fee * of 37.45... You wish to contact the Singtel-UOB card and 4G for prepaid SIM come...

Average Scholarship Amount Per Student 2019, Crescent Falls Accident, New Hanover County Health Department Restaurant Inspections, Are Ceramic Dining Tables Good, Do You Lose Depth Perception With One Eye, Transferwise Reddit Philippines,