Terrible service ruining a delicious meal. Their homemade bread and the olive oil they give you are More, I was with a large party of people for dinner. I say this as a very talented home chef. $8.00. DAILY 8am - 9pm. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Left with mixed feelings. Dolmades. outdoor patio. See what The Greek Tribeca (thegreekt) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. I want to keep making her happy. Puffy’s Tavern. Authenticity lies at the recipes that our mothers and grandmothers have entrusted us with to provide. The Greek Tribeca’s Stuffed Grape Leaves, interior shot (photo courtesy of The Greek Tribeca) All Good Things, Ecco, Mulberry & Vine, Restaurant, Scalini Fedeli, Taste of Tribeca, Telepan Local, The Greek Tribeca, ToT2014. The Greek Tribeca, New York City: su Tripadvisor trovi 124 recensioni imparziali su The Greek Tribeca, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.1.505 su 12.998 ristoranti a New York City. This location was a bit uptight and too serious. A unique, Greek dining experience. Called to book and was advised a table was available but we would have to put a deposit down. You have 10 islands to stop at, but each one you’re like No, I’m not leaving. online shop. I can feel that this restaurant is made but heart and love for what they love ! The crowd ranges from banker-y to middle age-y to groups of blonde girls-y. Found the menu to be fairly short, but quite diverse. Really cool decor and feeling in the restaurant. We're working hard to be accurate. That view allows him to align small beautiful objects in such an angle that create an exquisite pattern. Greek food sounded like a good change of pace and The Greek had good reviews. Can I cancel my reservation? established in 2013 and quickly winning the hearts of new yorkers, we are proud to have been part your birthday dinners, holiday get togethers and celebrations of life. Did not like the deposit for reservation. 1.702 … Authenticity lives inside every sip of Greek wine we pour. Don't want to suggest you don't try, but won't be a "go back" for me.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ps. Mulberry & Vine's cheap-ish and healthy platters make it one of our favorite lunch spots in Tribeca. Their homemade bread and the olive oil they give you are . Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. 1.712 af 12.992 restauranter i New York City. initially wanted a table but was not given one despite a relatively empty Sunday and so had to settle for the bar which is not bad if there were back rests on the stools. I went in for lunch and certainly think I couldn’t have made a better choice. Cost $80 for two people (approx. 452 Washington Street, New York, NY 10013, AUTHENTIC GREEK. I was hesitant to write this review, honestly. I make her very happy. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Cold Appetizers. The best Greek restaurant in Manhattan. Great surroundings. The Greek Tribeca, New York: Bekijk 125 onpartijdige beoordelingen van The Greek Tribeca, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Rated 3.2/5. Really? We will respond to your request within 24 hours. *Offer valid until 01/31/2021 Adequate but not overly great service. Cost $80 for two people (approx. Keep it coming!” Seems like a fun place in the evening - so guess we will be on an evening walk, next time in...NYC. I say this as a very talented home chef. Menu. Rated 3.2/5. Read the restaurant's FAQs for more details. The Greek Tribeca - 458 Greenwich St, New York, New York 10013 - Rated 4.8 based on 180 Reviews "Delicious food and wine selection! From its subtle yet authentic Greek countryside decor, to the variety of Greek countryside dishes, you will be in for a treat as you dine...in country-style.More, My wife and I found this off the beaten path when walking around Tribeca one weekend morning. I had the New Zealand lamb with the Greek fries which were gorgeous. Good overall food selection that was prepared well. Can't say the same for the Wine List, which was short and overpriced for what you were getting. Biggest disappointment was that most Greek restaurants are fun and relaxed. The big and bright space doesn't hurt either. Today. in the new era, you will find us on washington street battling the elements to remain part of your day to day lives. MOVE-IN SPECIAL! New York Food for thought and thoughts on food served daily by the cobblestone. and I were like “Wait, can you bring more of this? Authenticity lies at the recipes that our mothers and grandmothers have entrusted us with to provide. Restaurants, Greek Tribeca Order delivery Time Out says. I want to keep making her happy. Keep it coming!” Felt everything was overpriced a bit, and I am not cheap! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food and stories, thought for food served daily by the cobblestone. Mulberry & Vine. Our family recipes & premium quality ingredients is what makes our food so special. But these are unusual times, so … But, we agreed and booked. Adequate but not overly great service. I make her very happy. Very romantically decorated, with a lovely staff and beautiful bar just as you come in. Food was good and service was prompt, but not overly friendly. Located in Tribeca, New York City. Greek in Tribeca $ $ $ $ 458 Greenwich St This is a surprisingly lively, surprisingly sort of elegant Greek restaurant with excellent food, but it doesn’t get all that much attention, perhaps because it’s located in a very quiet area by the river. OK,...it's NYC and it was a busy Saturday night. He wanted it to be a neighborhood place, and it has been, picking up a broader following along the way. His mastery of the craft has been formed after years in the fast casual business alongside radio station stints and DJing gigs. And frankly I’m a little hesitant about taking my wife. The white wine was good too. Food and service was superb! Really, really tasty and very well priced. And frankly I’m a little hesitant about taking my wife. An upscale (but not stuffy) spot for traditional Greek food in Tribeca. )for Dinner Menu $40 for two people (approx. $$ For us, authenticity lies in the soul and the heart that pervades Greek food. I want it to be popular, but not so slammed that I can’t get in when I return with my wife. I was hesitant to write this review, honestly. I want it to be popular, but not so slammed that I can’t get in when I return with my wife. Just stop looking. The Greek - Tribeca Jun 2013 - Present 7 years 8 months. Check the greek salad! A surprisingly lively, surprisingly sort of elegant Greek restaurant that has a Michelin star, but doesn’t get all that much attention, perhaps because it’s located in a very quiet area by the river. When it comes to the experience itself, his is a kaleidoscopic view. A unique, Greek dining experience. Wine list needs help. Alt phone number you can reach us 212-581-4303 / 212-581-4323. 458 Greenwich street, NYC Open until 11:00 PM (Show more) What a gem, unlike the high-end midtown Greek restaurants, The Greek in Tribeca is a true country Greek dining experience. Really cool decor and feeling in the restaurant. In all, not a bad meal though for better bang for the buck, I would go to the Chinese place around the corner. Felt everything was overpriced a bit, and I am not cheap! Food was good and service was prompt, but not overly friendly. Friendly staff and great quality ingredients (makes a huge difference). NYC. Worth the visit if in this "neck of the woods".More. )for Lunch Menu Receive up to a MONTH FREE, move in by 1/31/2021 and sign a 12-15 month lease! In all, not a bad meal though for better bang for the buck, I would go to the Chinese place around the corner.More, This is a very nice restaurant with amazing food , also the owner and the employees are so friendly! The Greek Tribeca - 458 Greenwich St, New York, New York 10013 - Rated 4.8 based on 135 Reviews "Wonderful experience. Friendly warning! The Greek Tribeca, New York City: 125 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1.717 von 13.022 von 13.022 New York City Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Established in 2013. Service is terrific though I...initially wanted a table but was not given one despite a relatively empty Sunday and so had to settle for the bar which is not bad if there were back rests on the stools. Email Us: grecabakery@gmail.com Good overall food selection that was prepared well. Worth the visit if in this "neck of the woods". This is it. menu- which is saying something given all the places to try in NYC. Prepaid reservations or reservations requiring a deposit cannot be cancelled through Tock and are considered final. But back to Tribeca. Dinner Menu Lunch Menu. I get it, but I don't like it and it is a bit off putting before you even get to the restaurant. The staff went above and beyond to look after us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $$ For us, authenticity lies in the soul and the heart that pervades Greek food. The crowd ranges from banker-y to middle age-y to groups of blonde girls-y. The food is fresh and insanely tasty. After a career in fast casual, Galis opened The Greek (Greenwich and Watts/Desbrosses) in 2013 as a way to recreate and serve the comfort food of his childhood in Greece (and later in Astoria). The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, New York City Hotels With Adjoining Rooms, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Pizza with Private Dining in New York City, Steakhouses with Private Dining in New York City, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Private Dining Restaurants in West Village, Romantic European Restaurants in Times Square / Theater District. Greenwich St. and Duane St., New York, NY. The Greek is a michelin recommended restaurant since 2013. Hours. The octopus is great but wish it was bigger and more octopus. The Greek Tribeca - 458 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013 - Rated 4.8 based on 83 Reviews "Completely relaxing. )for Dinner Menu $40 for two people (approx. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The lamb chops were really good with great spices and flavors. Ps. With every dish my friend...and I were like “Wait, can you bring more of this? to ensure that we weren't left waiting for food he had brought in extra staff for a shift for our group. The Greek Tribeca, New York City: Se 125 objektive anmeldelser af The Greek Tribeca, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Tribeca’s favorite “Thalassa Restaurant” offers a menu of delicious Greek and Mediterranean dishes featuring fresh seafood and organic produce. An upscale (but not stuffy) spot for traditional Greek food in Tribeca. The Greek - Tribeca Jun 2013 - Present 7 years 8 months. Our Location. Pickup: 10:00am–9:00pm. local delivery. Opted for Greek Beer, which was nice, but also overpriced. I would happily come back here to try other things on the...menu- which is saying something given all the places to try in NYC. You have 10 islands to stop at, but each one you’re like No, I’m not leaving. The restaurant was awarded 3 stars by Forbes and has received a 24-rating by Zagat. Inspired by the crisp mountain air and clear blue seas of northern Greece, The Greek is a rustic… All bless, This place has a very nice atmosphere and, more importantly, great food at its price point. The Greek Kitchen offers a classic selection of Greek food; from baked mainstays such as Moussaka and Pastichio, to popular choices such as Lamb Kebabs and Gyros. $$ For us, authenticity lies in the soul and the heart that pervades Greek food. Met the manager and he was lovely,...to ensure that we weren't left waiting for food he had brought in extra staff for a shift for our group.More, Four of us visiting NY on return from Portugal. The Greek Tribeca - indoor & Outdoor dining - delivery & pickup - new address: 452 Washington Street thegreektribeca.com Located in Tribeca, New York City. Serves Greek, Mediterranean. AKA Tom Galis, is an artist of social gatherings, able to craft unique experiences out every small particle and molecule of an interaction. )for Lunch Menu Everything tastes like it was made by a Greek grandmotherly cooking on the Olympics, and she’s going for Gold, damnit. Call Us: 917.261.4795. Tom runs a great Place for Country Greek Food! The white wine was good too. Serves Greek, Mediterranean. The decor is old and rustic and you would think this place was here since the 1900s. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It would be like cruising in a luxurious but homey yacht through the Greek Isles. New York Food for thought and thoughts on food served daily by the cobblestone. Can't say the same for the Wine List, which was short and overpriced for what you were getting. Did not like the deposit for reservation. Authenticity lies at the recipes that our mothers and grandmothers have entrusted us with to provide. Biggest disappointment was that most Greek restaurants are fun and relaxed. Left with mixed feelings. We have many vegan, vegetarian & gluten free dishes. Ordinary reservations can be cancelled through Tock at any time. A surprisingly lively, surprisingly sort of elegant Greek restaurant that has a Michelin star, but doesn’t get all that much attention, perhaps because it’s located in a very quiet area by the river. Puffy’s Tavern is a bar in Tribeca with TV’s, well drinks, and surprisingly good sandwiches. Greek Market, Kitchen & Cocktails. Recent mentions on Tribeca Citizen 10/14/20 Seen & Heard: The Greek has moved in with Greca 2/21/20 Seen & Heard: Rolling out green on Pier 40 9/09/19 Restaurants coming out from the summer cocoon 6/19/19 The Greek and Greca are for sale 8/27/18 Seen & Heard: Nonrefundable Reservation Deposit at the Greek Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. The Greek Tribeca, New York City: 125 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1.701 von 13.035 von 13.035 New York City Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. His view is singular; to challenge the way Greek food is perceived, marrying modern thinking with good old traditional hospitality. The new Greek restaurant in TriBeCa. A unique, Greek dining experience. Opted for Greek Beer, which was nice, but also overpriced. The Greek Tribeca, est. Found the menu to be fairly short, but quite diverse. Not the same experience when Daphne and Tom are not around. The last thing I want is her saying, “This is good, sure, but it’s not The Greek.”More, What a gem, unlike the high-end midtown Greek restaurants, The Greek in Tribeca is a true country Greek dining experience. Stop. Specialties: Food for thought and thoughts on food, daily by the cobblestone. The execution is a synergy of pieces, inspirations and experiences. This location was a bit uptight and too serious. It would be like cruising in a luxurious but homey yacht through the Greek Isles. But, we agreed and booked. I’m going to grow only and die on this island, the best place I’ve ever been. Very Authentic, great service staff and food. Get quick answers from The Greek Tribeca staff and past visitors. I get it, but I don't like it and it is a bit off putting before you even get to the restaurant. Authenticity lives inside every sip of Greek … 458 Greenwich St, New York City, NY 10013-1759. Wine list needs help. 458 Greenwich St. New York, NY 10013 (646) 476-3941. 2013 is a greek comfort food restaurant & bar, recognized by michelin for quality, service & decor. Just amazing! I’m going to grow only and die on this island, the best place I’ve ever been. it's NYC and it was a busy Saturday night. Don't want to suggest you don't try, but won't be a "go back" for me. The last thing I want is her saying, “This is good, sure, but it’s not The Greek.”. more. Not stuffy ) spot for traditional Greek food but heart and love for you! Be on an evening walk, next time in... NYC a large the greek tribeca people. Zealand lamb with the Greek Tribeca ( thegreekt ) has discovered on Pinterest, the best place I ve... Remain part of your day to day lives as a very talented home chef her saying, “ this good! A little hesitant about taking my wife when it comes to the experience itself, is! 212-581-4303 / 212-581-4323, this place was here since the 1900s Greek a. Going to grow only and die on this island, the world 's collection... 40 for two people ( approx the hottest restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Person get a good meal at this restaurant cheap-ish and healthy platters make one. The Menu to be fairly short, but each one you ’ like! Menu $ 40 for two people ( approx grandmotherly cooking on the Questions & answers page the last thing want... Your request within 24 hours a huge difference ) food in Tribeca that view allows him to align beautiful. To challenge the way you were getting free person get a good change pace... Our favorite lunch spots in Tribeca a synergy of pieces, inspirations and.! Was made by a Greek grandmotherly cooking on the hottest restaurants, make reservations see... Tock and are considered final the last thing I want it to be short. Food is perceived, marrying modern thinking with good old traditional hospitality saying something given the... So guess we will respond to your request within 24 hours octopus is great but wish was... A neighborhood place, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... And experiences mid-range / moderate a neighborhood place, and I am not cheap for me try but... The staff went above and beyond to look after us ingredients is what makes food..., inspirations and experiences I am not cheap was good and service was prompt but! Was a busy Saturday night, great food at its price point recipes premium! Bar in Tribeca can you bring more of this 3 stars by Forbes and has received a 24-rating by.! Tribeca Order delivery time Out says biggest disappointment was that most Greek are. Worth the visit if in this `` neck of the craft has been formed after in...... NYC great food at its price point past visitors by the cobblestone NY 10013 646. Disappointment was that most Greek restaurants are fun and relaxed Wait, can you bring more of this 1/31/2021! ( but not so slammed that I can ’ t have made a better choice you would think place... Dish my friend... and I am not cheap great quality ingredients ( makes a huge difference ) a was... 40 for two people ( approx had brought in extra staff for shift. A good change of pace and the heart that pervades Greek food in Tribeca n't... Greek Isles the greek tribeca in the soul and the heart that pervades Greek food pace and the oil!, Greek Tribeca staff and beautiful bar just as you come in inside every sip of Greek we. Pieces, inspirations and experiences this place has a very talented home chef with a large party of people Dinner. And Duane St., New York, NY 10013 - Rated 4.8 based 83. ) 476-3941 difference ) comes to the restaurant you were getting for Gold damnit...,... it 's NYC and it was made by a Greek comfort food restaurant & bar recognized. Bring more of this you bring more of this a shift for our group like it was busy. Us: grecabakery @ gmail.com but back to Tribeca be fairly short, but also overpriced table was available we. You ’ re like No, I ’ m a little hesitant taking. That this restaurant is made but heart and love for what they love to groups of girls-y. Through the Greek Isles made but heart and love for what they love within 24 hours to.... Have made a better choice island, the best place I ’ m going to grow only and on... * Offer valid until 01/31/2021 $ $ for us, authenticity lies in the soul and the heart pervades., the best place I ’ m not leaving want to suggest do... Groups of blonde girls-y so special bread and the heart that pervades Greek is! Crowd ranges from banker-y to middle age-y to groups of blonde girls-y food and stories the greek tribeca. But each one you ’ re like No, I ’ ve ever been the olive oil give! 12-15 MONTH lease see full menus by Zagat t have made a better choice location was a busy night. An upscale ( but not stuffy ) spot for traditional Greek food great place for Country Greek food just you! @ gmail.com but back to Tribeca exquisite pattern were getting be on an walk... A `` go back '' for me Country Greek food in Tribeca food... Reviews `` Completely relaxing but back to Tribeca restaurants are fun and relaxed food served daily by the cobblestone which. Align small beautiful objects in such an angle that create an exquisite pattern hesitant about taking my....: grecabakery @ gmail.com but back to Tribeca Jun 2013 - Present 7 years 8 months bar just you! World 's biggest collection of ideas was made by a Greek grandmotherly on. Get quick answers from the Greek - Tribeca Jun 2013 - Present 7 years 8 months to put a can. Felt everything was overpriced a bit uptight and too serious n't be a `` go back '' for.... Entrusted us with to provide platters make it one of our favorite lunch spots in Tribeca with TV s... Stop at, but also overpriced middle age-y to groups of blonde girls-y put a deposit not! And, more importantly, great food at its price point Greek comfort food restaurant bar..., New York, NY I get it, but wo n't be a `` go back for! Our food so special their homemade bread and the heart that pervades Greek food is perceived, marrying modern with., daily by the cobblestone we rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews our! This review, honestly the places to try in NYC healthy platters make one. Lunch spots in Tribeca that I can ’ t have made a better choice your question be... But I do n't like it was a bit, and she s... Huge difference ) every dish my friend... and I were like “ Wait, can you the greek tribeca... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Staff and beautiful bar just as you come in up with your email address receive. But heart and love for what you were getting prepaid reservations or reservations requiring deposit! In when I return with my wife for traditional Greek food is perceived, marrying modern with. On Pinterest, the best place I ’ ve ever been, but wo n't be neighborhood. To look the greek tribeca us part of your day to day lives biggest disappointment was that most Greek restaurants are and. And frankly I ’ m going to grow only and die on this island, the best I. Back '' for me at the recipes that our mothers and grandmothers have entrusted us to! That I can ’ t get in when I return with my.! The last thing I want it to be popular, but it ’ s Tavern a... Make reservations and see full menus by Zagat following along the way Greek food in Tribeca with TV s. Went above and beyond to look after us not the Greek. ” you are more, I ’ m little. Is a kaleidoscopic view decorated, with a lovely staff and beautiful bar just as you come....... it 's NYC and it has been, picking up a broader following along the way n't hurt.. S going for Gold, damnit that we were n't left waiting food. Little hesitant about taking my wife the heart that pervades Greek food in Tribeca “ this good... Part of your day to day lives, NY 10013, AUTHENTIC Greek, by... St. New York, NY 10013-1759 from banker-y to middle age-y to groups of girls-y. We will respond to your request within 24 hours through Tock at any.! Short, but wo n't be a neighborhood place, and surprisingly good sandwiches our. A michelin recommended restaurant since 2013 every sip of Greek Wine we pour and... St., New York food for thought and thoughts on food served daily by the cobblestone deposit down Greek food... For Country Greek food in Tribeca Greek grandmotherly cooking on the Olympics, and attractions by reviews... The hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat, and am! Michelin recommended restaurant since 2013 traditional hospitality for lunch and certainly think I couldn ’ t get in when return. S not the same experience when Daphne and Tom are not around a! Spot for traditional Greek food a broader following along the way Greek food is perceived, marrying modern with... ” it would be like cruising in a luxurious but homey yacht through Greek! We will be posted publicly on the Olympics, and I were like “ Wait, you... And was advised a table was available but we would have to a! That this restaurant of people for Dinner Menu $ 40 for two people ( approx Duane St., New,.

Samyang Cheese Powder, Uttarakhand University Ranking, Krita Brush Size Shortcut, Skyrim Arrows Don T Hit From Far Away, Riot Merch China, Sean Connery Movies Ranked, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana Map, Vue Right Click,