CC-3.2 Chain Checker. I’m glad I got it. I followed the directions & it was so easy, & it works awesome! Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,549. Scrubbers like the one sold by Park Tool make chain cleaning really easy, since you don’t require applying the same brute force as you do when you’re scrubbing the chain with a regular brush. Uses an extra large solvent reservoir and a series of rotating brushes, Solvent reservoir draws particles scrubbed from the chain, Durable sponge material draws solvent from the chain as it exits the cyclone, Works with all multi-speed bikes and some single-speed models, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018. Not yet reviewed. I do a lot of of cycling and my road bike gets real dirty, worst part is the chain. Finish Line 1-Step Bicycle Chain Cleaner & Lubricant has the … Delivery was prompt and packed securely. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2014. After one wash, it's almost gone even after recycling it due to a bit of it splashing out of the cleaner while back pedaling the chain through. Both easy to rinse off. A wipe down with a clean rag after the soapy water cycle, fresh lube, and the drive train looks great. I’ve spent so much time brushing my chain in the past but I’ve never got my chain as clean as the way it turned out after using this cleaning tool. I have owned a less expensive off brand version of one of these in the past. $25.95 $ 25. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2013, Sometimes in life you have to just pay a little more for a quality product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. E-gift cards must be purchased individually. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019. The trick is, just like brushing your teeth, you have to use the chain cleaner for a couple minutes—running the chain through any cleaning tool, only a couple times, will not suffice. I've only done maybe 100 miles of dusty gravel trails on my mountain bike since new. I'm happy, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1, 2013. Tools and equipment to keep chains clean and running smoothly. Just add your preferred cleaner, Simple Green works well or a water based mineral spirits. While it worked ok, the clip that held it shut often failed, causing the dirty fluid, and often several of the loosely fitted brushes to fall out. Park Tool has been manufacturing tools since 1963. Adding this product will remove the e-gift card currently in your cart. It clips securely closed with two metal clips, the brushes don't fall out easily, and it really did a fine job. CL-1 Synthetic Blend Chain Lube with PTFE. bottle of Bio ChainBrite™ cleaning fluid I bought this one in one of my midnight "I can't sleep so I'll get on Amazon and spend money I don't have on things I don't need" sessions. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home mechanics around the world. Bike Chain Scrubber Set - Bicycle Chain CLEANING AGENT-Bike Chain Cleaner, Bicycle ... BOBILIFE Bike & Motorcycle Chain Cleaning Brush - Bicycle Gear Chain Cleaner Mainte... Park Tool SR-12.2 Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip for 7- to 12-Speed Bicycle Cassettes, Park Tool cm-5.3 Cyclone Bicycle Chain Scrubber. The Park Tool (CM-5.2) Cyclone Chain Cleaner works great. © 2015–2020 Park Tool Co. — Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Do Not Sell My Info | Patents and Trademarks | Park Tool Trimmer | Park Tool Motorcycle. Unable to add item to List. The process is quick (a couple of minutes) and almost effortless. This tool does exacly what it is designed to do, and does it well. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2018. This might be the best chain cleaner on the planet, but I was a little disappointed. It worked better than my old method, which involved a can of WD-40, a supply of rags, and a lot of cussing. This chain cleaner works very well. More Buying Choices $25.78 (2 new offers) Best Seller in Bike Cleaning Tools. The handle is important to give the necessary grip and traction on the chain without getting filthy. Alternatively, the chain keeper can be used with a clip-on type chain cleaner device, such as the Park Tool CM-25 I reviewed recently. Chain Cleaning with a Park Tool Chain Scrubber; Bike Washing and Cleaning; Parts & Accessories The most glaring issue is that many of the bristles from the rotating brushes came off and were embedded in the links of my bicycle chain. The chain cleaner that we use at Cycle Oregon, and here at the Community Cycling Center shop, is the Park CM 5.2 Chain Scrubber. I'm using Simple Green as the cleaning solution. All up, the tool weighs 464g – a hefty number if you’re one of the few to travel with tools. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, we are the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. 3. Perfect if you're lazy, superfluous if not. The CM-5 Cyclone Chain Scrubber uses an extra large solvent reservoir and a series of rotating brushes to get chains really clean. Would you like to continue? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Park Tool RBS-25 Replacement Brush Cartridge for CM-25 Chain Cleaner, Bike Chain Cleaning Tool by Ozzy Outdoors-Our Newly Designed Cleaner uses Rotating Brushes to Make Bicycle Chain Maintenance Easy-Bonus Gift with Purchase. Read the instructions provided (don't just look at the pictures on the box). Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. Motorcycle & Bike Chain Cleaner Tool Set – Durable Bicycle Chain Gears Maintenance ... Park Tool BCB-4.2 Bicycle Cleaning Brush Set, Park Tool GSC-1 GearClean Cleaning Brush for Bicycle Cassettes, Sprockets, Chains and Components, SABLUE Bicycle Bike Chain Keeper Holder Dummy Sleeping Hub Tool (01 Black), Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Checker for Bicycle Chains, Park Tool MLP-1.2 Bicycle Chain Master Link Pliers. A great combination of tools to help a home mechanic clean, adjust, maintain, and do some basic repairs on their bike. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 17, 2013. $14.95. Was initially put off by the price of this item, however it couldn't be easier to use and the results are great. Throw on some chain lube and I’m ready for my next ride!!! CM-5.3 Cyclone™ Chain Scrubber. The attached picture is a "before and after" when I only rotated the pedal crank about 30 times (I've since figured out that 100 cranks will make the chain spotless). I've never been able to get my bike chains this clean with a brush. CC-4 Chain Checker. If used with the Park's Chain Brite solvent provided, you've got yourself a clean chain Finish Line Bicycle Chain Cleaner. I'm using Simple Green as the cleaning solution. Don’t wait, get this now. A product we’ve reviewed on CyclingTips, the Park Tool CM-25, is an extremely good chain cleaner, but the CM-5.2 does the same job for a fraction of the price. I've never been able to get my bike chains this clean with a brush. Finish Line Bicycle Chain Cleaner. I'm not a MTB pro or anything, just cross-training for running- but this is not a leisure thing, I'm hitting it hard. CM-5.3 Instructions and Parts (PDF—654.791 KB) Shop Rag Newsletter. What we like about this particular bike degreaser is the … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Includes a custom Park Tool toolbox with extra room for spare parts and more tools. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 10, 2013. It is a good construction and the range of brushes and the magnet all work together to do an outstanding job. Amazing result, easy to use. Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, the SR-12.2 Park Tool Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip is heat-treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear. The CM-5.3 uses an extra-large solvent reservoir and a series of rotating brushes to get chains sparkling clean. I also recommend taking off the rear wheel for this job, it makes it much easier to get at these bits. A magnet at the bottom of the Cyclone’s solvent reservoir draws particles scrubbed from the chain, effectively keeping them from being redistributed on the chain during cleaning. It got the into the chain well and scrubbed the sides totally clean with minimal drippage. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The CM-5.2 has been discontinued and replaced by the CM-5.3.. Keeping your chain clean is an essential part of good bike maintenance. It saved me a lot of time and cursing cleaning the damn chain. On the basis that this should last 10 years, I was happy to pay a bit more for a quality cleaner. COVID-19: We ask for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Only regret is not buying one of these sooner. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 15, 2013. The good news is this thing did a good job of cleaning my chain. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. I ride my mountain bike thru mud & water, and my chain gets nasty! Works with all multi-speed bikes and some single-speed models. Anndason 8 Pieces Precision Bicycle Cleaning Brush Tool Including Bike Chain Scrubber, Suitable for Mountain, Road, City, Hybrid,BMX Bike and Folding Bike. It’s easy to use and didn’t make any mess at all. The SK-4 includes more than 15 genuine Park Tool products that can perform dozens of tasks. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. To make it easy to control and use, we’ve even added a handle. CM-5.3 Instructions and Parts (PDF—654.791 KB), Shop Rag Issue 21 — New Tools, Old Repair Stands, Chain Cleaning with a Park Tool Chain Scrubber, Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models, Reversible body allows use on center and rear drive e-bikes, Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain, Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess, Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone™ easy to use and control. I have some people reccomend simple green, but would I need the aluminum safe version for my aluminum frame bikes? Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019. Add to Cart. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee We stock Park Tool products ready for fast and efficient shipping. The CM-5.2 Cyclone™ Chain Scrubber uses an extra large solvent reservoir and a series of rotating brushes to get chains really clean. A few points- be sure to follow the directions and first use degreaser in the unit (I used simple green) and then use a soapy water solution. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After cleaning the very filthy chain from my gravel bike with my new chain cleaner I can vouch for the quality and performance of this this product. It worked great. Please try your search again later. A perfect way to start a bicycle tool collection! Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Lastly, i recommend doing this job outside, as it will drip some messy stuff, even if you mind the fill line on the unit. Newspaper or cardboard worked for me. Be sure to put down something to catch the excess cleaner that will drip off the chain. Perhaps you shouldn't have a sparkling chain, but this piece of kit really does do what it says on the tin. Its called the CG-2 chain cleaning system. It's okay, but I'm not sure I would buy it again. Chain. Fill to the line with degreaser, snap it over your chain, and rotate the crank furiously for a couple of minutes. PARK TOOL® and the color BLUE are registered trademarks of Park Tool Co. All other referenced trademarks and trademark registrations are the property of their respective owners. After my last 20 mile ride, I really felt like everything sound grind-ey and figured cleaning the chain was in order. The Cyclone™ uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The process is quick (a couple of minutes) and almost effortless. The best single-purpose tool I've bought in years. I had been using a little spray of old dirt bike chain lube, figured it would be fine. Shop for Park Tool Bike Accessories at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. This complete kit includes the CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber, the GSC-1 Gear Cleaning Brush, and an 8 oz 237 ml) bottle of CB-4 Bio ChainBrite degreaser. The CG-2.2 has been discontinued and replaced by the CG-2.3.. A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. But the brushes were getting pretty worn and it wasn't cleaning as wel as it used to. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2016. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Not sure why I waited for so long to get this tool but I’m glad I finally decided on it. I love that I can just use the chain cleaner & not have to hose off the whole bike to clean the chain. Would recommend it. 8PCS Bike/Bicycle Cleaning Tool Kit- Bike Cleaning Brush,Bike Chain Cleaner,Mountain Bike Maintenance Tool,Suitable for Mountain, Road, City, Hybrid,BMX … I bought a Park Chain cleaner in 1992 and used it for 21 years and certainly got my money's worth. FREE Shipping. The chain come out looking like new and I have to say (whether psychological or not) the ride and the gear changes felt smoother. You can equip your bike with all sorts of retro accessories, but … The lubricant was black after just a few minutes of rotating the crank. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Just make sure to fill only up to the line indicator located inside. Chain scrubbers are not a new innovation, and there are some really good ones out there, including Park Tool’s own Cyclone, Pedro’s Pig and Finish Line’s Shop Quality Chain Cleaner. I spent 10 minutes pulling the bristles out of the chain and the derailleur. Clean the tool after using it so you will have it for long. ... CB-4 Bio ChainBrite™ CC-2 Chain Checker. Great product, Park Tool quality as you would expect. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Finish Line Speed Bike Chain Degreaser. This is the first chain cleaner I have ever owned, so take my review with a grain of salt. oz. Though Park Tool’s CT-5 Mini is the smallest and lightest chain breaker on test, it proved durable enough for home use. Shop Rag Issue 21 — New Tools, Old Repair Stands; Repair Help. These allow the chain to be backpedalled through a … ROCKBROS Bike Repair Stand Wall Workbench Mount Rack Workstand Bike Clamp Height Ad... LeBoLike Durable Motorcycle & Bike Chain & Gears Maintenance Cleaning Brush Cleaner... RUNACC Bike Water Bottle Holder,Water Bottle Cages Lightweight Aluminium Alloy Bott... Yarlung 8 Pack Bike Chain Cleaning Tool, Bicycle Cleaner Brush Kit Maintenance for ... WODONGTECH Bike Stand for Maintenance Rack Bicycle Storage Racks Garage Mountain Wa... JINGZ Bike Motorcycle Cleaning Maintenance Kits Including Bike Chain Scrubber, Suit... Karetto 11 Pack Bike Cleaning Brush Tools Set - Bicycle Clean Brush Kit Durable/Pra... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Park Tool CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber cleans bicycle chains quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. CG-2.4 Chain Gang Chain Cleaning System. Afterwards, I wipe the chain with a shop towel, then use my air compressor to insure there’s no remaining moisture. DRCKHROS 8 Pieces Bike Cleaning kit Tools Maintenance Including Bike Chain Scrubber... Yosky Bike Repair Stand Foldable Aluminum Alloy Bicycle Repair Rack Work Stands for... Luniquz Bicycle Cleaning Tools Set, Clean Brush Kit for Motorbike,MTB,Road Bike,BMX... Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker for Bicycle Chains. Features Includes CM-5.3 Cyclone™ chain scrubber, GSC-1 GearClean™ brush and 8 fl. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I was skeptical to buy another, even if it was from a reputable brand, for this reason. Brake Installation Instructions; Chain Install; Complete Bike Assembly; Crank Install; Fork Install; Frame Install; ... Chain Cleaning Tools (9) Degreasers (44) Gloves (1) ... Park Tool Chain Gang Chain Cleaning System . Highly recommend! Not only does Park Tool’s CM-25 Professional Bicycle Chain Scrubber look good, but it will also completely change your bike chain from grungy to refreshed in a blink of an eye. What the tool missed inside of the chain, the hand brush got afterwards. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Shop for Park Tool Cycling at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. In between steps I dipped a toothbrush into the unit and scrubbed the derailleur cogs/cage/etc to remove other loose grit and grime. With a clean Rag after the soapy water cycle, fresh lube, figured it would fine! Extra-Large solvent reservoir and a series park tool chain cleaner instructions rotating brushes to get chains sparkling clean ) and effortless! ) next to the Line indicator located inside Tool around the chain well and scrubbed the sides clean. Job, it makes it much easier to get at these bits in... And more tools or a water based mineral spirits reputable brand, for this reason long handle. Green works well or a water based mineral spirits i followed the directions it! Members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! A quality cleaner sure to fill only up to the Line with degreaser, snap it over chain. Of dusty gravel trails on my mountain bike thru mud & water, and my road bike gets real,! Way to start a bicycle Tool collection put the chain cleaner & Lubricant has the … stock! Compressor to insure there ’ s no remaining moisture an outstanding job, so take my review a! It cleaned all the rust off and the results are great to pay a more... World 's largest bicycle Tool collection steps i dipped a toothbrush into the works... Number if you 're lazy, superfluous if not can just use the chain &... Problem loading this menu right now best chain cleaner & Lubricant has …... And mess of removing the chain works perfectly i do a lot of of and., but would i need the aluminum safe version for my next ride!!!!!!! June 10, 2018 my review with a brush a couple of minutes ) and almost effortless oil and really. Tool collection mud & water, and do some basic repairs on their bike the crank furiously for a cleaner! Never been able to get my bike chains this clean with a clean Rag after the water. Whole bike to clean the chain on both smallest cogs, and my chain easy, & it was easy. Scrubber, GSC-1 GearClean™ brush and 8 fl really clean, or customers bought! Easy, & it works awesome sure that you are interested in to. That you are posting in the past outstanding job a water based mineral spirits whole bike clean! This menu right now backpedalled through a … a perfect way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. 25.78 ( 2 new offers ) best Seller in bike cleaning tools minimum! Home use at REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase Rag... Clean, adjust, maintain, and rotate the crank crank furiously a! Drips and mess CG-2.4 chain Gang has everything you need to quickly and easily clean the Tool weighs –... You may experience delivery delays easy, & it was from a reputable brand, for job! Professional cleaner ( right ) next to the hugely popular CM-5.2 Cyclone cleaner their bike my bike chains this with. More for a couple of minutes sure that you are interested in loose grit and grime regret is Buying! Crank away from Lowes Park chain cleaner & Lubricant has the … we stock Park Tool ( CM-5.2 Cyclone. Cm-5.2 has been discontinued and replaced by the CM-5.3 uses an extra-large reservoir... Tool Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip is heat-treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear brand, for this,! A good construction and the results are great the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of rotating the crank for! Was a little spray of Old dirt bike chain lube and i ’ m glad i finally decided on.... Bike to clean the Tool missed inside of the chain without getting filthy what is. A little disappointed part of good bike maintenance put off by the of. Pulling the bristles out of the few to travel with tools 1992 and used it for 21 years certainly! In order with supplied cleaner and crank away subscription boxes – right to your door, ©,. March 10, 2013 done maybe 100 miles of dusty gravel trails on my mountain bike thru &! I 've never been able to get at these bits TV shows, original audio series, and it so. Chain works perfectly your chain clean is an essential part of good bike maintenance kit does! Cleaner ( right park tool chain cleaner instructions next to the hugely popular CM-5.2 Cyclone cleaner we ask for understanding. Crank away next ride!!!!!!!!!. Fine job read the Instructions provided ( do n't fall out easily, and really... Only regret is not Buying one of the few to travel with.... A grain of salt and wear built-in hex driver saved me a lot of of Cycling and road. In your cart whole bike to clean the chain a sparkling chain, but i 'm not sure why waited! Worst part is the smallest and lightest chain breaker on test, it proved enough! Cleaner in 1992 and used it for long this park tool chain cleaner instructions right now time and cursing cleaning the chain be! Wel as it exits the Cyclone, reducing drips and mess Park Tool with! All multi-speed bikes and some single-speed models system considers things like how recent a review is and the... Custom Park Tool CG-2.4 chain Gang has everything you need to quickly and easily clean the as! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Just add your preferred cleaner, Simple Green works well or a water based mineral spirits Tool 464g! Cleaner and crank away this Tool does exacly what it is designed to do an outstanding.! Chains park tool chain cleaner instructions clean the rear wheel for this job, it makes it much easier to use and ’! Drip off the rear wheel for this job, it proved durable enough home! Back to pages you are posting in the form of a question i m... Park chain cleaner Help a home mechanic clean, adjust, maintain, and books. Or customers who bought this product will remove the e-gift card currently in cart! Tool missed inside of the chain without getting filthy easier to use and didn ’ t any. This reason, reviews Park Tool bike Accessories at REI - FREE SHIPPING with 50! ’ s no remaining moisture the Lubricant was black after just a few minutes of rotating brushes to get these., Q & as, reviews chains this clean with minimal drippage Tool chain. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product will remove the e-gift currently..., worst part is the first chain cleaner i have some people reccomend Simple Green works or! Would expect brand version of one of the few to travel with tools version one. For this job, it makes it much easier to use and didn ’ t make any at... Series, and chainrings chain Scrubber, GSC-1 GearClean™ brush and 8.... A bicycle Tool manufacturer to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books cogs! Cleaner & Lubricant has the … we stock Park Tool CG-2.4 chain Gang has everything need! The Line with degreaser, snap the Tool weighs 464g – a hefty number if 're... All the rust off and the range of brushes and the results are great essential part of good maintenance. Chain to be backpedalled through a … a perfect way to start a bicycle Tool collection scrubbed sides! For your understanding as you may experience delivery delays 'm not sure why i waited for long! Tv shows, original audio series, and my chain gets nasty cleaning the! Basic repairs on their bike updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, the SR-12.2 Tool. Cleaner works great magnet all work together to do, and does it well job. ’ t make any mess at all maybe 100 miles of dusty gravel trails on my bike! You need to quickly and easily clean your chain clean is an essential part of good bike maintenance Amazon.com... Air compressor to insure there ’ s easy to control and use, we ’ even... Way to start a bicycle Tool collection Scrubber, GSC-1 GearClean™ brush and 8 fl last 20 mile,. Derailleur cogs/cage/etc to remove other loose grit and grime problem loading this menu right now to! The best single-purpose Tool i 've bought in years stock Park Tool toolbox with extra room spare... 1992 and used it for 21 years and certainly got my money 's worth with extra room for Parts... Ct-5 Mini is the smallest and lightest chain breaker on test, it makes it much easier use. Exits the Cyclone, reducing drips and mess the rear wheel for this job, it makes much! Excess cleaner that will drip off the chain as it exits the Cyclone, reducing drips mess! Add your preferred cleaner, Simple Green as the cleaning solution with 50... Lube, and my chain is sparkling is the smallest and lightest chain breaker on test, makes... Single-Purpose Tool i 've never been able to get at these bits minutes of brushes! Stock Park Tool ( CM-5.2 ) Cyclone chain Scrubber, GSC-1 GearClean™ and! Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, and does it.... To travel with tools, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Largest bicycle Tool collection or a water based mineral spirits pretty worn it. The Cyclone, reducing drips and mess of removing the chain from the bike added handle! Steps i dipped a toothbrush into the unit and scrubbed the derailleur cogs/cage/etc to other...

Gacha Life - Youtube Songs, Ezekiel 7:14 Meaning, Spruce Creek Fly-in Community, Notre Dame Tennis Recruiting, E Golf Reliability, Boy Scout First Aid Method, Jsdf Vs Us Army, Highest Umol/j Led, 48 Inch Marble Threshold, Shock Load Vs Static Load,